Responsible for the processing of your data
The data controller responsible for your personal data is The Food Beat S.L. (hereinafter “The Food Beat”), with CIF B42661264. The Food Beat contact details are as follows:
Postal address: Calle Olmet 1, 03410, Biar (Alicante – SPAIN)
For what purpose do we treat your data?
In The Food Beat we will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), manually and/or automatically with the following purposes:
- Manage and develop the registration in the WEB / APP / BLOG. The registration will involve the development of user navigation profiles on the WEB / APP / BLOG. That profiling consists in the use of the client’s personal data and navigation information such as the products seen or added to the basket, the visited WEB / APP / BLOG sections, the location to evaluate their preferences and / or personal interests in order to offer you the contents of the WEB / APP / BLOG, the offers, the services and the products appropriate to your profile.
- Manage and develop online shopping. We use the client’s personal information to process and deliver your order, and inform you by email of the status of your order.
- Respond to inquiries, questions or any request made by the user in the WEB / APP / BLOG, in any of the contact forms that are made available.
- Send offers, promotions, gifts, sweepstakes and valuable news through mail, app, postal, telephone and/or SMS, with prior consent and unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent. These communications will be made by The Food Beat, and will be related to your products and services, or by your collaborators or suppliers with whom you have reached an agreement. The sending of this information will imply the elaboration of user profiles that consists of using personal data, the history of your purchases if applicable, as well as the navigation information on the WEB / APP / BLOG to evaluate certain aspects.
- Manage the alerts service for when a certain product is available on the WEB / APP / BLOG.
- Comply with legally established obligations.
The content of the communications will be customized, as well as the products or services based on the interests of the client.
What kind of information do we collect?
The Food Beat may collect the following personal information of users through the corresponding forms on its website / APP / BLOG: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card Credit (PAN + CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or account number (provided by the customer in case of return) when the user visits the WEB / APP / BLOG, registers, makes an order online, gets in touch with The Food Beat, you sign up for the blog, ask us questions and/or participate in promotions or raffles.
In addition, The Food Beat collects all the information related to your browsing on the WEB / APP / BLOG and your interaction with the brand.
All personal data collected by The Food Beat comes from the interested party, except for the contact information that can be provided by friends or family:
– Purchases or other web services
– Referral program
How long do we keep your data?
The Food Beat will keep your data for the duration of the contractual / commercial relationship established and there is a mutual interest, and subsequently, during the legally established deadlines for the resolution of possible liabilities arising from it. In case of requesting the deletion of your data, these will be eliminated with the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
Data related to payments and billing will be kept for the periods established in the corresponding economic / accounting and fiscal regulations.
What legitimizes us for the treatment of your data?
Execution of the contract
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party that is collected is the execution of the contract of sale. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data that is necessary for its execution. If you do not provide us with this information, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of The Food Beat in its relationship with customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the interested party, if it has been provided:
– Registration management in the WEB / APP / BLOG
– Management of the subscription to our newsletter, the sending of the contact form, any type of consultation through the available means or the sending of your curriculum. The legitimizing basis of the treatment is the consent of the interested party who voluntarily subscribes.
– Management of product availability alerts service on the WEB / APP / BLOG.
– Response to the exercise of ARCO rights, inquiries and claims by the interested party.
– Management of sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
The withdrawal of the consent of these treatments by the interested party will not condition the execution of the contract of sale concluded between it and The Food Beat.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of The Food Beat:
– The development of profiles by browsing the WEB / APP / BLOG by a user registered in it, as well as all those users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
– The development of profiles for sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– Sending satisfaction surveys on products purchased or services used by The Food Beat customers to request their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to ensure that our WEB / APP / BLOG remains secure, as well as to help The Food Beat understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users and, therefore, improve services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing and shopping experience.
To which other parties can we communicate the data?
The Food Beat does not sell customer data to third parties. Your contact information will be transferred to companies and suppliers that provide services to The Food Beat (transport companies for shipping management, tax advice for tax treatment, banks and financial entities for the collection of services offered, accommodation companies of our servers and databases for the treatment of online communications and agencies for advertising purposes). All of them have regularized with us access to that data for the purpose exclusively described here.
Public Administrations and Organizations when required by fiscal, labor, Social Security or any other applicable regulations.
Your data will be communicated in the cases in which it is necessary for the fulfillment of the established contractual relationship and in the cases provided by law. International transfers of data to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area are not foreseen, including countries that provide a level of data protection equivalent to that of the European Union.
How does The Food Beat protect personal data?
The WEB / APP / BLOG uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to the data and guaranteeing its confidentiality. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that The Food Beat obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
Additionally, any transaction made through the WEB / APP is carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and in an encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
The Food Beat declares that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
What are your rights in relation to personal data?
You have the following rights that can be exercised through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not the Food Beat is treating personal data that concerns you, as well as to access the personal data that The Food Beat has available to you.
Right of rectification
You have the right to request that The Food Beat rectify personal data when they are inaccurate or complete when they are incomplete.
Right of suppression / right to be forgotten
You can request that personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
Right of limitation
You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of the data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
You have the right to receive personal data in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit it to another person responsible when the processing is based on consent or a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
Right of opposition
It can be opposed that the personal data are subject to a treatment based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by The Food Beat, including the elaboration of profiles. In this case, The Food Beat will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Right to file a claim
You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
To process the request, we may ask you to prove your identity.
Last revised: December 9th, 2019.